Kendall

switzerland

Kendall

Postby switzerland » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:17 pm

I've been hearing Kendall constantly blast Babe for keeping Miranda from Bianca and then, she turns around and does not tell Ryan about Emma. Kendall is spoiled and wants her cake and eat it too!

bralady38

Re: Kendall

Postby bralady38 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:02 pm

Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:48 pm

Quote bralady38: Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

Kendall chose Zach,so she really needs to get over Ryan!!!!I am so sick of her thinking she can have her cake and eat it too!!After all,she has Zach,WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR?????? 3) *)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:16 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote bralady38: Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

Kendall chose Zach,so she really needs to get over Ryan!!!!I am so sick of her thinking she can have her cake and eat it too!!After all,she has Zach,WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR?????? 3) *)

There's one word that describes Kendall best... No, not that word guys!!! *) She's GREEDY. ~) Geez, she's gt herself a man like Zach, need I say more?? :)) Let Ryan go on with his life and be with Annie, or whomever... Again, Kendall you have ZACH!!!!! Are you blind? :-)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

There's one word that describes Kendall best... No, not that word guys!!! *) She's GREEDY. ~) Geez, she's gt herself a man like Zach, need I say more?? :)) Let Ryan go on with his life and be with Annie, or whomever... Again, Kendall you have ZACH!!!!! Are you blind? :-)

AMEN Patti D!!!!

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:22 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

I agree Patti D, to that 'hunky dunky' hottie for a husband, and have him love her and only have eyes for her. Oh me......the way he looks at her, touches her face, kisses her........I just can't stand it. I would not even think of RYan. What a miracle to have Zach as SPike's bio dad. Is it possible Patti D? I've only been watching since September, tell me, I have to know.
Oh and Merry Chirstmas form Georgia to all of you.

Rowansbane

Postby Rowansbane » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:47 am

Unfortunatly with Kendal it's like mother like daughter with her having a great man (Zach) but still wanting another one (Ryan). Look at Erica and the Jack/Jeff fiasco going on. ~)

I agree she needs to finally be content with a good man and stop ruining her love life with her needy behavior.

The writers really have a great opportunity to finally mature Kendal some with her being a wife and mother.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:12 pm

Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

I agree Patti D, to that 'hunky dunky' hottie for a husband, and have him love her and only have eyes for her. Oh me......the way he looks at her, touches her face, kisses her........I just can't stand it. I would not even think of RYan. What a miracle to have Zach as SPike's bio dad. Is it possible Patti D? I've only been watching since September, tell me, I have to know.
Oh and Merry Chirstmas form Georgia to all of you.

Zachslady, as you and all AMC fans are aware, ANYTHING can happen in Pine Valley!!! :D

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:53 pm

Did you notice today that Kendal was right where she wants to be, with both Ryan and Zach. I don't know if it was jsut me but I thought it was inappropriate for Ryan to give her that give, and Kendall gush about the meaning of it with Zach standning in the room. The way they looked at each other was another thing. Am I over reacting? I don;t wish to anger the posters that want Ryan and Kendall together it's just my opinion.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:58 pm

I too thought it was inappropriate. Zach is her husband. She didn't choose him under duress or anything else. When she saw Dixie go after Zach, she was livid! Now that Annie wants Ryan, there's something wrong with her. I love the actress but the character needs to get it together!

Return to “All My Children”