Zach's mystery woman

kay-loves-amc

Zach's mystery woman

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:36 am

Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

Patti D

Re: Zach's mystery woman

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:11 pm

It's got to be a significant other from his past... Only time will tell what her connection to Zach is! ;)

njysilence

Postby njysilence » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:21 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

I think its an ex that he dumped and perhaps faked her suicide??!!

bralady38

Postby bralady38 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:23 pm

I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:15 pm

Quote bralady38: I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

Good point bralady38, it's a possbility for sure! I can only remember Zach being married to Kendall & Maria.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:40 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote bralady38: I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

Good point bralady38, it's a possbility for sure! I can only remember Zach being married to Kendall & Maria.

That is a good point,BUT maybe he was married to that lady as a Cambias,Killed her a then started being Zach Slater?That would be interesting

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:41 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:

That is a good point,BUT maybe he was married to that lady as a Cambias,Killed her a then started being Zach Slater?That would be interesting

That's possible, since we all know that the writers never tell us all about a character at one time...

njysilence

Postby njysilence » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:37 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

awwww.....it was his mom!!

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:08 pm

Quote njysilence:

awwww.....it was his mom!!

It was,Do you think she's really dead???? :~

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:00 pm

I have a feeling she's not dead.

Return to “All My Children”