Who do you think Kate is?

Patti D

Re: Who do you think Kate is?

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:44 am

Quote kay-loves-amc: Tad & Dixie find Kate this month.Who do you think she is?Any guesses?

I have no idea who she is. But after seeing the "preview" for today's show, I'm confused. The girl who Tad is talking to looks too old to be Kate. Although I would love for Dixie & Tad to have KAte home for Christmas. :-)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:44 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc: Tad & Dixie find Kate this month.Who do you think she is?Any guesses?

I have no idea who she is. But after seeing the "preview" for today's show, I'm confused. The girl who Tad is talking to looks too old to be Kate. Although I would love for Dixie & Tad to have KAte home for Christmas. :-)

I don't want to spoil it for anyone,But if you want to know about the girl Tad is talking to,go to soapzone.com or soapcentral.com to find out.It's going to get good :))

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:15 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:

I don't want to spoil it for anyone,But if you want to know about the girl Tad is talking to,go to soapzone.com or soapcentral.com to find out.It's going to get good :))

kay-loves-amc, don't worry we have our own spoilers here too!! The little girl Tad is talking to is supposedly going to turn out to be Kate. However, from the previews they showed I'm confused because this girl appears to be older than 4... I guess time will tell. I'm rooting for Tad & Dixie (and the rest of the family) to get Kate back. I'm sure it'll be hard on Julia, but her and Jamie can work on their own family!!! :D

Return to “All My Children”