Depressing story line for Christmas season

Mrs. T

Depressing story line for Christmas season

Postby Mrs. T » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:08 pm

%( What were the writers thinking??? So many people are
lonely and look to tv for a feeling of family. These lonely
people are even more lonely during the holidays. I can't believe "All My Children" started such a depressing story line now!! Shame, shame, shame!!! Even worse is knowing they can't change what they have done before Christmas either. Don't they consider their fans??

happi

Re: Depressing story line for Christmas season

Postby happi » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:05 pm

Quote Mrs. T: %( What were the writers thinking??? So many people are
lonely and look to tv for a feeling of family. These lonely
people are even more lonely during the holidays. I can't believe "All My Children" started such a depressing story line now!! Shame, shame, shame!!! Even worse is knowing they can't change what they have done before Christmas either. Don't they consider their fans??

sometimes i wonder if they do....

syrup

Postby syrup » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 am

i agree wt u 100%

CHScott

Postby CHScott » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:23 am

hi everyone

I can just see the writers tossing around stories for the holidays and coming up with the genius idea of doing the following:

- have an angry thanksgiving where everyone is mean to each other

- kick off December with a serial killer storyline...how perfect..just in time for the holidays..people dying. Oh, and just to really make it kick how bout we let Ryan whine on and on about how it was all his fault?

and finally, let's do a transgender storyline with....Zarf? just to remind people how dysfunctional Pine Valley really is.

AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired.

thanks for listening and

happy holidays

Cary

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:24 am

Quote CHScott: hi everyone

I can just see the writers tossing around stories for the holidays and coming up with the genius idea of doing the following:

- have an angry thanksgiving where everyone is mean to each other

- kick off December with a serial killer storyline...how perfect..just in time for the holidays..people dying. Oh, and just to really make it kick how bout we let Ryan whine on and on about how it was all his fault?

and finally, let's do a transgender storyline with....Zarf? just to remind people how dysfunctional Pine Valley really is.

AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired.

thanks for listening and

happy holidays

Cary

CHScott, while I agree that the storylines have been "out there" I disagree that "AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired." All soaps have storylines which are bound to turn off some viewers, that's just how it is. Give them another chance. :-)

Return to “All My Children”