Erin's Brothers

msbobbie50

Erin's Brothers

Postby msbobbie50 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:23 am

Jonathan gave a heartbreaking performance today of his sister's death along with Ryan telling him she's gone. Jon can act as with his performance of being like Lily. Bravo Jonathan.

happi

Re: Erin's Brothers

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:06 am

Quote msbobbie50: Jonathan gave a heartbreaking performance today of his sister's death along with Ryan telling him she's gone. Jon can act as with his performance of being like Lily. Bravo Jonathan.

i'm going to have to agree with you.. i thought it was great as i teared up.. i've like his performance since day one, i didn't like some of the things he has done.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:53 am

I have to side with you guys too, I must admit that I was in tears when I saw Jonathan's reaction to Ryan confirming that Erin was in fact dead. It was so heart wrenching, great acting performance for both!!!!

nataliekendallskyerock

Postby nataliekendallskyerock » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:56 pm

yes jonathan did the better for his siter then ryan

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:17 pm

I was more moved by Jonathan's reaction then I would want to let on to anyone! I was bawling. And kudos to Amanda! She talked Derek into letting Jonathan sit with Erin so she wouldn't be alone. Still crying today...Keep up the good work guys! %(

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:20 pm

Quote AMC all the way: I was more moved by Jonathan's reaction then I would want to let on to anyone! I was bawling. And kudos to Amanda! She talked Derek into letting Jonathan sit with Erin so she wouldn't be alone. Still crying today...Keep up the good work guys! %(

i have to say the scenes yesterday and today with jonathan
and with amanda today..was the best part of the show..the
tears came down again..i love the way amanda handle the situation...

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:22 pm

I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:23 pm

Quote AMC all the way: I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

thank you, what was that all about.(erica and jeff) spare me..

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm

Quote happi:
Quote AMC all the way: I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

I am sure glad that I'm not the only one who's gagged by the storyline....YUCK!!! Maleria...nothing a labotomy wouldn't cure...oh and can you have your savior son Josh come to the rescure and "save" you? Where's Josh's white horse anyone?? Gag me. ~)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:56 am

Quote AMC all the way:
Quote happi:

I am sure glad that I'm not the only one who's gagged by the storyline....YUCK!!! Maleria...nothing a labotomy wouldn't cure...oh and can you have your savior son Josh come to the rescure and "save" you? Where's Josh's white horse anyone?? Gag me. ~)

it's parked at babe's house. :)

Return to “All My Children”