If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.

ZachsLady

Re: If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:44 am

Pati D,
Did you notice Zach and Adian standing side by side at hte bar yesterday? Oh, my heart skipped a beat. LOL I never reallyyyy noticed Adian until then. Their goods looks and their accents, I'm a sucker for British, Irish, Scotish, and Aussie accents. Add Adian to my Christmas list.

Patti D

Re: If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.

Postby Patti D » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:50 am

Quote Zachslady: Pati D,
Did you notice Zach and Adian standing side by side at hte bar yesterday? Oh, my heart skipped a beat. LOL I never reallyyyy noticed Adian until then. Their goods looks and their accents, I'm a sucker for British, Irish, Scotish, and Aussie accents. Add Adian to my Christmas list.

Zachslady, I was moved by Aiden's performance when he learned of Erin's death and how he told Di that he loved her. With that said, Zach still holds the key to my heart. I guess it's the whole "mysterious" persona he has on the show. He's sexy, romantic, serious, & funny the complete package. *)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:23 pm

He's brooding, mysterious, serious, and maybe a little dangerous, what a hunk. When she touches his hair and way he always puts his hand on her face before he kisses, my heart flutters.

syrup

Postby syrup » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:55 am

it would be the sexy Jackson Montgomery :-)

Tangerine

Postby Tangerine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:06 am

I would like to spend Christmas with them Zach and Aiden :] .I am sure we would make are own heat. Cudding up with them by a fireplace.

Return to “All My Children”