Zarf

babygurl2

Zarf

Postby babygurl2 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:06 pm

What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this ___dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask? ;(

Be careful of how you word your sentences. I've removed some content to ensure guidelines are being met.

happi

Re: Zarf

Postby happi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:23 pm

Quote babygurl2: What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this gay looking dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask? ;(

he's having a sex change to become a women so they are doing a transgender storyline.

babygurl2

Postby babygurl2 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm

Quote happi:
Quote babygurl2: What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this gay looking dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask? ;(

he's having a sex change to become a women so they are doing a transgender storyline.
Omg :~

London--

Postby London-- » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:30 pm

This is the first time ever a soap has tackled the topic of transgender...

Zarf is a love interest for Bianca

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:47 pm

Poor Binx, can't they come up with someone more appropriate for her?? This guy is a wacko. (To say the least!!!)

AbCDefGH

Zarf

Postby AbCDefGH » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:13 pm

~) I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? 8) Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove ;) One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! :o :o , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

happi

Postby happi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:47 pm

Quote pjones2005: ~) I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? 8) Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove ;) One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! :o :o , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

i just read in soap opera digest that maggies coming back.
i wonder if they'll make this story line even stranger?

kriz

Postby kriz » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm

that is just a real ugly name!!
babygurl2,
how did you get that sexy pic of john? 3)
can you tell me how i can get one?? :)

soapfacebaby

Postby soapfacebaby » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:13 am

I don't like the name Zarf, but this guy is cool, people! I find him sexy even though I must admit, the more I watch, the more I can see the trandgender storyline he talked about when he was on The View.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 pm

Quote pjones2005: ~) I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? 8) Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove ;) One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! :o :o , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

Hey PJ, I know how you feel. I'm no prude, but the storylines get less believable with each day. Maybe they're (the writers) are trying to lure in the younger crowd, but us long time, faithfull viewers deswerve some consideration too. With that said, with Maggie (Binx's "ex" lover) coming back, I can only begin to imagine the triangle that will be created on this one!!!

Return to “All My Children”