JR and Babe

JR and Babe

Postby thunderone » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:52 pm

can not understand why babe just does not leave JR? since playing around with josh she no longer feels the connection to JR that she did even when he tried to kill her. this is not the first time she has cheated on JR and he has never done that to her. he is no angel and has really tried to get his stuff together and babe just keeps throwing stuff back into his face. if I have been JR with the issue of josh we would have been devorced by now; truct has nothing to do with it.

Sun Flower

Re: JR and Babe

Postby Sun Flower » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:56 pm

They would be fine if AMC writers would let them proceed with the relationship other than adding Josh into it.

Postby kentishad » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:47 pm

There is no way you can justify JR trying to kill the girl every few months by saying "she cheats on him" and he is faithful to her. I would keep on cheating on him and Josh is way better looking.

Postby kimber » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:28 pm

%( For soo long I've been waiting for JR and Babe too be together and happy.I like the fun loving JR.Why can't the writers just leave them be and move to someone else

Postby bellajewels » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:53 am

Totally agree with you Kimber. They should have given Babe and JR at least five minutes of happiness. Instead they immediately had Janet feeding his fears, and JR trying to kill her. By the way did anyone see this "connection" with Josh before like two weeks ago when they decided that he was going to be a JR/Babe spoiler? Cause I didn't.

Postby blakesmomma » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:26 pm

he wasnt faithful thou didnt him and that bimbo amanda have something and him and kendall too and if he'd respect her she wouldnt have to look for love in other places

I love zach

Postby I love zach » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:02 pm

#1 JR was born sixteen years ago. I know, cause dixie and I were pregnant at the same time!
#2 JR really deserves to be happy for once, and if his nasty sister would butt out, him and babe could make things right, and they could find josh a new girlfriend.
Amanda maybe???

Postby huggs » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:35 pm

you are so right i think the writers should just let babe and jr work things out and keep josh out of it

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:39 pm

Quote huggs: you are so right i think the writers should just let babe and jr work things out and keep josh out of it

I completely agree with you. Enough is enough. Let JR and Babe make a go of it.

Happy Thoughts

Postby Happy Thoughts » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:56 pm

New Girl Here, Hello,I feel that JR. and Babe should stay together cause with all the original grounded and stable Familys gone or fading (Martins) we need a younger generation to take over and let us belive that LOVE & TRUST do really exist and are not a thing in the past %( ;(

Return to “All My Children”