I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Patti D

Re: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:08 am

Quote dgraham: Hey everyone, I'm back!!! I've really missed everyone's posts for the past month. I have a lot of catching up to do. I watched all the shows but missed what everyone had to say! I guess I will have to break down and get an internet connection at home. I'm on a computer all day at work so I never bothered.

Wow!! A lot has happened over the past month. Don't care for the Zarf/Zoey storyline, Erica needs to grow up, they need to find the killer already, they need to find Kate, etc. That's just for starters!!

dgraham- Let me be the first to welcome you back!!! :D You've been missed! :-) A lot has been going on here in the boards and in Pine Valley too. ~) I was "off" during New Years, busy moving. It's had to be "out of touch" with everyone onthe boards!! :( Again, it's good to see you're back, I'm looking forward to your posts. I hope that all went well with your surgery!!! :-)

kay-loves-amc

Re: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Postby kay-loves-amc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:31 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote dgraham: Hey everyone, I'm back!!! I've really missed everyone's posts for the past month. I have a lot of catching up to do. I watched all the shows but missed what everyone had to say! I guess I will have to break down and get an internet connection at home. I'm on a computer all day at work so I never bothered.

Wow!! A lot has happened over the past month. Don't care for the Zarf/Zoey storyline, Erica needs to grow up, they need to find the killer already, they need to find Kate, etc. That's just for starters!!

dgraham- Let me be the first to welcome you back!!! :D You've been missed! :-) A lot has been going on here in the boards and in Pine Valley too. ~) I was "off" during New Years, busy moving. It's had to be "out of touch" with everyone onthe boards!! :( Again, it's good to see you're back, I'm looking forward to your posts. I hope that all went well with your surgery!!! :-)

Welcome back to both of you :-) dg,I am new since you have been gone,I hope your surgery went well,I had surgery on my right are in 2001 so I really feel for you,best wishes for a speedy recovery. ;)

Return to “All My Children”