Jeffrey Carlson on The View

soapfacebaby

Jeffrey Carlson on The View

Postby soapfacebaby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:28 am

Jeffrey Carlson was on The View yesterday talking about how his rock star character will turn out to be a transgender and his (the character's) journey into becoming a woman. I was really surprised by this. I'm glad AMC will do this type of storyline, I just wish they'd brought in a different character for that. I have a thing for the rock star type and Jeffrey Carlson really fit the part. I would've liked him to be straight because he's really sexy and I could've developed a crush on the character.

happi

Re: Jeffrey Carlson on The View

Postby happi » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm

i wish i would of seen the view when jeffrey carlson was on. he's a cutie!!!
will have to see how they play out this storyline.. i agree with labar_cenicienta in wishing they would of kept him straight.. :)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:49 pm

This guy is definately a strange character. My only "problem" with him is that he speaks almost in riddles. I'd better understand him if he would just talk normally. What I don't understand is his significance / purpose to the show?!! ~)

soapfacebaby

Postby soapfacebaby » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:09 am

From what he said on The View, it looks like he'll be involved with Bianca (the whole deal about how it'll turn out his character has always felt like a woman). As for being "strange", he is suppose to be an eccentric rock star, right? I have no trouble understanding him, though.

jazzigirl

Postby jazzigirl » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:59 pm

all the hints on the show are pointing to zarf as a serial killer, so naturally its not him, right? but i too think he is sexy and would make a good story or him to try to "turn" bianca or just be a love story without it being a sexual relationship

jazzigirl

Postby jazzigirl » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:02 pm

was this guy , (CARLSON) on hill street blues? is he the same guy who played the sweetly gay receptioist type person on hill street blues a few years ago? i always thought he was cute too

Return to “All My Children”