give kendall and zach a break

give kendall and zach a break

Postby darling56 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:58 pm

come amc let kendall and zach have a reunion they should be happy both have been throgh enough crap and Kendall needs him, forget about Ryan he has had his chance. Please let them be together *)

Re: give kendall and zach a break

Postby zackscat » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:55 am

I agree with you. I am so sick of Ryan and Dixie always getting more time with them then they get with each other. I love Zendall. Mc witch seems to only want to give us 5 happy moments a month.

Sun Flower

Postby Sun Flower » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:55 pm

Ryan needs to keep aside and realize that he had his chance. And Dixie needs to stop being a sleeze.

Postby paulafz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm

Let's get Kendall and Zach together again,theyre really hot together. sparks fly when they Kiss! Kendall trust Zach,he said he didn't do it.Look in his eyes he loves you, only you. :]

Granny Pris

Postby Granny Pris » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:45 pm

:)) I too am very disapointed with the Zack,Kendall storyline in that the writers CONTINUE to stick RYAN AND DIXIE smack dab in the middle of the mix. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! Can't we let Kendall and Zack be in love for awhile while Susan, Jack or Babe and JR continue to struggle to get their parts right about marriage. Better yet, GET RID OF JACK !!! Give Babe and JR a chance, and you just might find that AMC will once again be on TOP!!!!!!

Postby amygirl » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:38 pm

I completely agree. Everytime I see Kendall and Zach with Dixie or Ryan I want to throw my T.V. out the window. I am a diehard Zendall fan. The two of them make the best couple, I don't understand why the writers are keeping them apart. They are perfect for each other, my only hope is that they are planning for a great reunion!!!

Return to “All My Children”