Greenlee

Tanergirl

Greenlee

Postby Tanergirl » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:19 pm

Hello, and because of my work schedule, I have not watched for almost two years. But, I am now back to my favorite soap. PLEASE, I need an update. What happened to Greenlee?

Mrs. P.

Re: Greenlee

Postby Mrs. P. » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:37 pm

Quote Tanergirl: Hello, and because of my work schedule, I have not watched for almost two years. But, I am now back to my favorite soap. PLEASE, I need an update. What happened to Greenlee?

After learning that the baby Kendall was carrying was actually Ryan's sperm and Kendall's egg, not Greenlee's, she left town. No one's heard from her since last Thanksgiving.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:47 pm

Does anyone know if Greenlee is ever going to retun to Pine Valley? After all, the character was nevedr "killed off". Boy would that make for a triangle!!! Annie/Greenlee/Ryan.

happi

Postby happi » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:10 pm

Quote PattiD: Does anyone know if Greenlee is ever going to retun to Pine Valley? After all, the character was nevedr "killed off". Boy would that make for a triangle!!! Annie/Greenlee/Ryan.

i hope she doesn't return! i was glad to see her whiney,bratty self leave town....

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:05 pm

I'd rather see he as the whiney, bratty one that Colby...at least Greenlee was interesting.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:52 pm

Quote AMC all the way: I'd rather see he as the whiney, bratty one that Colby...at least Greenlee was interesting.

I agree, I realize that they have to fill up the rooms in the Chandler Mansion, but why Colby? There's a few actors that I can't understand for the life of me what their contribution to the show is?!?! ?)

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:10 pm

Like Sean or Sydney?

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:44 pm

Quote AMC all the way: Like Sean or Sydney?

Good examples AMCalltheway!!! Seriously, what was the point of Sean kissing Erica? YUCK!!!! %( I also don't care for Zarf... JMO ;)

loveamc

Postby loveamc » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:08 pm

Greenlee and kendall signed adoption papers saying that greenlee had all rights to the baby (spike) so If greenlee were ever to come back she would have spike legally! Also she gave Babe her shares of Fusion Because she said " one baby stealing bi*ch deserves another! meaning kendall stole her babe by using her own egg!! and of course babe had stolen meranda. hope that covers everything.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:01 pm

Quote loveamc: Greenlee and kendall signed adoption papers saying that greenlee had all rights to the baby (spike) so If greenlee were ever to come back she would have spike legally! Also she gave Babe her shares of Fusion Because she said " one baby stealing bi*ch deserves another! meaning kendall stole her babe by using her own egg!! and of course babe had stolen meranda. hope that covers everything.

loveamc, The fact that Greenlee has all parental rights to Spike would definately throw a wrench into Kendall's life since she's now so in love with Spike. That would make for a good storyline. ~)

Return to “All My Children”