Annie and Ryan??

dgraham

Annie and Ryan??

Postby dgraham » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:43 am

What does everyone think about this pairing???

Jasonwantsme

Re: Annie and Ryan??

Postby Jasonwantsme » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:17 pm

I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:51 pm

Quote Jasonwantsme: I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

I don't like it. Annie looks like a bad Greenlee imitation. :-)

ms. toni

Postby ms. toni » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:42 pm

Quote kentishad:
Quote Jasonwantsme: I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

I don't like it. Annie looks like a bad Greenlee imitation. :-)

I am with you. Annie looks like a BAD, projection of
Greenlee. i guess I am one of the ones who love Ryan and Kendall. i have from day one. I am not feeling Annie and Ryan. they are trying to make something work that's not there.

purpleprincess

Postby purpleprincess » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:25 am

I think Annie is nothing but trouble. She has been living off of everyone since she got there. On the episode when
Kendall was dreaming, Annie had a smirk on her face that
was no good. I think she wants a father for Emma.

Jasonwantsme

Postby Jasonwantsme » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:53 am

Quote purpleprincess: I think Annie is nothing but trouble. She has been living off of everyone since she got there. On the episode when
Kendall was dreaming, Annie had a smirk on her face that
was no good. I think she wants a father for Emma.

She has tried to leave several times but Ryan convinces her to stay.

If she wants a father for Emma, she may have found him, If it's not one of Davids lies.

jodiegail

Postby jodiegail » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:22 pm

I don't think it will last, hope it does, but I feel that Kendal will do something to destroy her relationship with ZacH(really hope not) to be with the father of her child and that is when the story will change and we will all find out that Zach is really the father of Spike (lol) :D

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:21 am

I agree that Annie is a poor do-over of Greenlee. I only want her around because she keeps Ryan away from Kendall, thus keeping Zach in the picture!

Return to “All My Children”