Silver Kane???

Double_D

Silver Kane???

Postby Double_D » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Who was Silver Kane? It mentions in the latest soap news that she was played by Claire Beckham. I have been watching the show for at least 25 years, and have never heard of anyone named Silver Kane.

SOAPKID

Re: Silver Kane???

Postby SOAPKID » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Silver was her half sister .. Erica accidently shot her ... she died ... this was back in the days of Kent ... like early 80s

cab313

Postby cab313 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:48 pm

There was originally an imposter claiming to be Silver Kane, and later another woman came to town and was eventually revealed to be the real Silver. Natalie killed her in an accident. If you have a chance, Google "Silver Kane."

Fan In Huskerland

Postby Fan In Huskerland » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Her body was discovered wrapped in a rug in a pond on the Cortlandt Estate.. boy you don't get stuff like that with you soup and Sandwich anymore! :-)

cab313

Postby cab313 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:24 pm

I forgot about the body in the rug - and Goldie. It was quite a task getting the body from the house to the pond as I recall. Poor Natalie didn't know what to do after Silver died. We could use more drama like that instead of amnesia.

Double_D

Postby Double_D » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks for all your help.

wannazach

Postby wannazach » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Quote Fan In Huskerland: Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Her body was discovered wrapped in a rug in a pond on the Cortlandt Estate.. boy you don't get stuff like that with you soup and Sandwich anymore! :-)

Hi Fan! that body in the pond thing is one of the most memorable s/l for me. I lived alone in the middle of the woods by a POND. I am a big horror story fan so I have seen people climb out of lakes before (Jason). Some nights I would lie in bed and think HMMMM! wouldn't that be something. Kinda haunted me for a while. ~)

Fan In Huskerland

Postby Fan In Huskerland » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Quote wannazach:
Quote Fan In Huskerland: Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Hi Fan! that body in the pond thing is one of the most memorable s/l for me. I lived alone in the middle of the woods by a POND. I am a big horror story fan so I have seen people climb out of lakes before (Jason). Some nights I would lie in bed and think HMMMM! wouldn't that be something. Kinda haunted me for a while. ~)

Hi Wanna... if my memory serves me you were probably in bed fearing Silver's voice would come thru your window.. man I HATED her voice... It was really screachy. Why do I remember that of all things :~

wannazach

Postby wannazach » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Quote Fan In Huskerland:
Quote wannazach:

Hi Wanna... if my memory serves me you were probably in bed fearing Silver's voice would come thru your window.. man I HATED her voice... It was really screachy. Why do I remember that of all things :~

WHY are we all old enough to remember this ;( Don't that mean we have litterally spent 10,000 hours watching? Thats roughly what I came up with by doing the math. GEEZ! We are pathetic %( But we are in it together I guess....

Return to “All My Children”