Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

kay-loves-amc

Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:46 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kaylovesamc: I hate to say it because she is so great,BUT please someone tell her to wear more clothing she's to old and wrinkly to wear something that exposes her arms & neck!!Sorry I had to get that off my chest=)

kaylovesamc, I agree. I wonder if she has any say in regards to her wardrobe?! Whomever picks what she wears should possibly think about giving her more "age appropriate" clothing. As petite as she is, she still looks stuffed into some of the clothes she wears!!! %(

They got it half right today,one arm was covered up.hahaha

Patti D

Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:03 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote kaylovesamc: I hate to say it because she is so great,BUT please someone tell her to wear more clothing she's to old and wrinkly to wear something that exposes her arms & neck!!Sorry I had to get that off my chest=)

kaylovesamc, I agree. I wonder if she has any say in regards to her wardrobe?! Whomever picks what she wears should possibly think about giving her more "age appropriate" clothing. As petite as she is, she still looks stuffed into some of the clothes she wears!!! %(

They got it half right today,one arm was covered up.hahaha

OMG kaylovesamc, you are too funny :o There's still a way to go for her wardrobe!!!

Return to “All My Children”