babe and krystal

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Re: babe and krystal

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Quote PattiD: I think that to spice up the already tragic marriage that Babe has with JR, she should have become pregnant by Josh. I have to say that I just love to watch Babe beg and plead with JR to take her back for the sake of their marriage and they (conviently)Josh always seems to turn up at the wrong time. ~)

Then Josh will never left Babe alone and it will be so hurt for JR to trust Babe again.

soapfacebaby

Postby soapfacebaby » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:31 am

I think I've been seeing the impossible as JR seems to be considering giving his marriage to Babe another chance. But with Josh always around, it makes it very hard. Babe should tell him to get lost and that she doesn't need him as a bodyguard if she is serious about getting JR back.

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:57 pm

I think that Babe is still confused for on one hand JR is this drunk but he is her husband the father of her children and maybe she doesn't want him turning out to be her own father and maybe she does love him
On the other hand, Josh is always there for her and like she she says what will others think of her if she goes with Josh. But soon she is going to have to make a decision for I think she wants to be with Josh and JR and she is going to have to chose one and live with that choice.

joannjessie

Postby joannjessie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:09 pm

YES I DO AGREE WITH YOU SHE IS A LOT LIKE HER MOTHER JOANN :-)

joannjessie

Postby joannjessie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:10 pm

Quote hopingforsomedailylo: well let look at the facts they both had one thing in common adultery and the thing that I hate about Krystal is she slept with Tad supposedly be marry to Adam and then lie about it and oh yeah because of the way Adam is treating Babe for hurting his son [emotionally not physically] she is hanging over his head that if you be mean to my daughter then you will ever see your baby again. Okay I think they both wrong at least when Adam does something from what I see everybody knows about it and if Adam does that and he is her baby daddy there are ways to get past that custody. I can see why Krystal defending Babe but I think that this girls will lie to prove Colby wrong and not to mention that Tad thinks his whole is coming to an end because he lost Kate and Krystal wants to keep Tad child away from him never end tell him or anyone. Krystal is manipulative using a child to make Adam what she wants and also a liar and I hope that Adam find out but don't hurt him.

SO DO IDAM NEEDS TO GO BACK TO DIXIE

joannjessie

Postby joannjessie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:13 pm

>( I THINK THAT BABE AND KRYSTAL NEEDS TO BE SHOT!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GIVEING KIDS A BAD VIVE

Thanks for the post, but please remember to follow the guidelines by not posting in all caps.

soapfacebaby

Postby soapfacebaby » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:30 am

In that case, shoot Erica and Kendall too! Can't stand them.

Return to “All My Children”