Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief

Clueless

Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief

Postby Clueless » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:41 pm

Could someone please shed a little light on his character. I mean just what the heck is he. He came on as television producer, from there he becomes a doctor, from there he goes to working at Fusion. Now JR is offering him a job at Chandler Industries. I just want to know where he gotton all of his training from. Of course not to many of the characters have legitiamete training in what they are doing. But I am just amazed that he is able to go from these different jobs. He must have done all of his training and schooling online.

soaps4life

Re: Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief

Postby soaps4life » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Quote Clueless: Could someone please shed a little light on his character. I mean just what the heck is he. He came on as television producer, from there he becomes a doctor, from there he goes to working at Fusion. Now JR is offering him a job at Chandler Industries. I just want to know where he gotton all of his training from. Of course not to many of the characters have legitiamete training in what they are doing. But I am just amazed that he is able to go from these different jobs. He must have done all of his training and schooling online.

Oh my gosh!!! you are so right!!! I mean he is a jack of all trades to be sooooo young!!! lol

Mo@dJoy

Postby Mo@dJoy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:50 pm

That's Pine Valley for you... ~)

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 pm

i think he went to med school and then decided not to follow his dad.

when he went to erica to work in tv he got contacts that helped in fusion.

then j.r. hired him, but not for talent, just to keep him from babe!

bellajewels

Postby bellajewels » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:24 am

Don't forget he's also a carpenter. He may not have had a job in Pine Valley as one but he did build his own coffin. That was impressive.

Clogger

Postby Clogger » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:20 pm

none of them have any experience - take the girls at fusion for instance none of them have any business accumen- Babe doesn't appear to have graduated from high school; the same with amanda and yet there they are not only running fusions but operating a bar no less.

TCLPN

Postby TCLPN » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:01 pm

IT'S ALL JUST A JOKE!

Skeet

Postby Skeet » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:14 am

It is amazing how they all have money yet no one ever works. I want a job like that...

Return to “All My Children”