zack and kendall?

zack and kendall?

Postby Rayne » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:13 am

who would you all rather see kendall end up with...zack or ryan...?

Re: zack and kendall?

Postby Wayne » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:08 am

I think over the long haul, she would be better off with Zack. He is real, and Ryan has never been real. Zack tells it like is is, and Ryan tends to sugarcoat and lie. I believe Ryan will end up with Greenley before too long, and the way they both act, they truly deserve each other. I am not too sure that anyone can totally please and keep Kendall. She is such a flake.

Postby mrsslater » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:36 am

ZACH, always and forever, this man has shown real and true love for kendall, he has never tried to change her, or tell her what to do, yes he caused the blackout, but he had not told kendall he loved her yet, he though he was helping her, because deep down he knew that ryan/greenlee[the love of ryan's life]as he told kendall over and over again,would proably cut her out of the loop of things, and he knew she would end up getting hurt when it came time to hand over the baby, IF THEY EVER TRY TO PUT THAT BROKEN WINDOW, THEY CALLED RENDULL TOGETHER AGAIN, the rating will be lower than they already are[ and right about now AMC can't afford to have anymore lower ratings, JUST SAYING......................

Postby dgraham » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:27 am

I like Zack and Kendall I used to want Kendall with Ryan, but anymore, I don't like Ryan. He tries to act like he knows it all and can fix it all, yuk! Zack is so real and would NEVER hurt Kendall. They definately belong together. Put Ryan with Annie, I don't like either of them.

Postby TCLPN » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:46 pm

Return to “All My Children”