Erica?

Dangerous Beauty

Erica?

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:49 am

I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

I actually liked the way AMC ended their tv reign. They certainly didn't disappoint. Talk about going out with a bang!!! ;)

maps74

Re: Erica?

Postby maps74 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 am

I don't get the feeling that Erica is dead. Seems like her name has been mentioned in the present tense and I think she will probably pop in when SL can fit it into her schedule

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Quote Dangerous Beauty: I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

I actually liked the way AMC ended their tv reign. They certainly didn't disappoint. Talk about going out with a bang!!! ;)

You may be assuming Erica to be dead, but I have seen interviews with Susan Lucci where she mentions working with PP to find a time to tape episodes. Also Miranda and Bianca talked about Erica possibly visiting, and dead people do not generally visit!! Also when Bianca visited Marissa's grave, had Erica died they would have shown her visiting her grave as well

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote raylit:
Quote Dangerous Beauty: I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

You may be assuming Erica to be dead, but I have seen interviews with Susan Lucci where she mentions working with PP to find a time to tape episodes. Also Miranda and Bianca talked about Erica possibly visiting, and dead people do not generally visit!! Also when Bianca visited Marissa's grave, had Erica died they would have shown her visiting her grave as well

Thanks for the info about the interviews. I have not seen them. I must have missed Binks and Miranda speaking about Erica visiting. That is true about when Bianca went to Marissa's grave, she would've went by Erica's also. So there is hope for an Erica return one day. Thanks for the post, I was hoping someone out there had some information about the subject that I did not have.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

I didn't catch Bianca saying that about Erica but I did hear Opal talking about her today! She lives.

Return to “All My Children”