Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?

alissain

Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?

Postby alissain » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi all! I dont watch on Hulu but where are the above captioned supposed to be? From what Im reading, Zack sure forgot about Kendall!

candy world

Re: Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?

Postby candy world » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Quote alissain: Hi all! I dont watch on Hulu but where are the above captioned supposed to be? From what Im reading, Zack sure forgot about Kendall!

I didnt understand anything you said in your post. But Zach told Jessie
that Kendall left him. As for Ryan & Greenlee. Their status are still unknown.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Quote candy world:
Quote alissain: Hi all! I dont watch on Hulu but where are the above captioned supposed to be? From what Im reading, Zack sure forgot about Kendall!

I didnt understand anything you said in your post. But Zach told Jessie
that Kendall left him. As for Ryan & Greenlee. Their status are still unknown.

Ok, you answered my question...I cant figure out what you didnt understand as it was just a question about the 3 characters whereabouts but glad I know. Thanks for the response.

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am

AMC is rocking!!! It is much better than when it went off the air. I do miss Kendall but the show does not need Ryan and the G word. The show became terrible near the end. I dislike even saying that as I've always been a fan of AMC. When it was on the air last, most of the show revolved around Ryan and it was awful. I really hope they do not bring those 2 back. I'm very happy that they have left certain people out of their small cast. Bring ERICA back before Ryan!!!!

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote Dangerous Beauty: AMC is rocking!!! It is much better than when it went off the air. I do miss Kendall but the show does not need Ryan and the G word. The show became terrible near the end. I dislike even saying that as I've always been a fan of AMC. When it was on the air last, most of the show revolved around Ryan and it was awful. I really hope they do not bring those 2 back. I'm very happy that they have left certain people out of their small cast. Bring ERICA back before Ryan!!!!

Ryan would be a good match for Lea, then Zach and Kendall reunite and I agree the G person should stay gone!!!

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Quote raylit:
Quote Dangerous Beauty: AMC is rocking!!! It is much better than when it went off the air. I do miss Kendall but the show does not need Ryan and the G word. The show became terrible near the end. I dislike even saying that as I've always been a fan of AMC. When it was on the air last, most of the show revolved around Ryan and it was awful. I really hope they do not bring those 2 back. I'm very happy that they have left certain people out of their small cast. Bring ERICA back before Ryan!!!!

Ryan would be a good match for Lea, then Zach and Kendall reunite and I agree the G person should stay gone!!!

Well that wouldn't be so bad. I'd like to see Zach and Kendall reunite. Ryan and Lea, why not.

candy world

Postby candy world » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Wow. A lot of Greenlee hate. I don't recall her every hurting anyone. The only reason she married David was to get back at Ryan for sleeping Kendall and Erica( Yuck ). I would love for her to comeback with Kendall.

lbugcoco

Postby lbugcoco » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 pm

I wouldn't say it's better. but I'm still enjoying it. It still has Jesse, Angie, Opal, David. they are still in character which helps. The mess w/Zac is not my favorite.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 am

Quote candy world: Wow. A lot of Greenlee hate. I don't recall her every hurting anyone. The only reason she married David was to get back at Ryan for sleeping Kendall and Erica( Yuck ). I would love for her to comeback with Kendall.

Greenlee hurt a lot of people just by being the selfish person that she was. She did whatever it took to get her way and she didn't care who she hurt in the process or how much damage she caused. Even the situation you mentioned was an example of her selfish behavior. David was in love with Greenlee and she still used him to get what she wanted and then tossed him aside just like she always does. She told Ryan repeatedly that she was done with him and then the second he moved on and was happy with someone else, she did everything she could to destroy it. Imo, the Greenlee hate is completely justified

momusmc

Postby momusmc » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I liked Greenlee and I hope she comes back with Ryan. I also want Scott'Erica'Tad etc to come back soon and of course Jackson!!!!

Return to “All My Children”