Once Again.....

MissChef

Once Again.....

Postby MissChef » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 am

.....they're hitting us with dumb writing! Meaningless storylines such as Celia & Pete they need to just get to the bottom of quickly. Othewise, delete this storyline! Normally, if a guy you call "yours" is suspected of seeing someone else, WE WOMEN would be the first to confront his sorry @$$! We don't play the, "Well, I just don't wanna talk about it..." role, and not tell him what we know about him and another woman. I get highly irritated with silliness such as this! She can tell her friend who came into the room, but couldn't tell Pete about what she suspects between him & Colby? Give me a break!

Violette

Re: Once Again.....

Postby Violette » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 am

Totally agree, and it is silly how much this happens in soaps. Too many half finished sentences and misunderstandings is annoying. Celia is a child and it is not her time to be with Pete.

MissChef

Postby MissChef » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes! Pointless storyline. I mean, I'm sure no one logs on to Hulu thinking, "Gee, I wonder what's going on with Celia & Pete today!" NOT! Seeing that this storyline is rather useless and doesn't really add to anything, they need to just dispose of it. Let Pete know what a lying, manipulative witch Colby is....oh wait....he already knows that. :~ As smart as he is, he doesn't find it odd that Celia dumps him for reasons she refuses to say, while Colby is naked in his bed? Give me another break!

mamafutz

Postby mamafutz » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 pm

So nice to see you back again, MissChef! I couldn't agree with you more on the Pete/Celia storyline. I would also add that the ghost/flashback/whatever-it-is plot that Celia is seeing needs to move along too.

Return to “All My Children”