Colby reminds me...

Embin

Colby reminds me...

Postby Embin » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Of when Greenlee first came to town. She was chasing after Scott. I still remember her waiting for him on the bed in her underwear. He ended up choosing sweet/innocent Becca. Sorta like Pete choosing Ceilia. hmmm

I dont like how they made Colby out to be. She was working hard to not become a spoiled little rich girl.

lbugcoco

Re: Colby reminds me...

Postby lbugcoco » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Yea, great memories of the Greens.....Colby's over the top though. Loved the 1st one, readjusted to the 2nd and 3rd. Now a 4th one. ugh!

candy world

Postby candy world » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Quote lbugcoco: Yea, great memories of the Greens.....Colby's over the top though. Loved the 1st one, readjusted to the 2nd and 3rd. Now a 4th one. ugh!

I liked all The Colbys. expacley the last one.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 am

Colby was always pretty spoiled but nowhere near as bad she is now. Talk about taking it to extremes

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 am

Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.
Anyway I do like this spoiled self-centered Colby.

Violette

Postby Violette » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 am

I like Colby. She's added something fun to the mix. I wonder about the $30K check that David handed her.

lbugcoco

Postby lbugcoco » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote Dangerous Beauty: Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.

What story line are you talking about?

Where is Colby's mom, (besides lifetime movies?lol)

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 am

Quote lbugcoco:
Quote Dangerous Beauty: Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.

What story line are you talking about?

Where is Colby's mom, (besides lifetime movies?lol)

Liza Colby is Colby's mother. She took off with Colby when she was a small child and we didn't see her again until she came back as a teen minus her mother.

And I wasn't really into the whole who loves Ryan story & everything that came after dealing with that group. In my opinion it was that story line that helped to end AMC.

Return to “All My Children”