6/5 show just some thoughts!

lbugcoco

6/5 show just some thoughts!

Postby lbugcoco » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Loved today's show. David is still a hoot! Wish Opal had offered to read Celia's tea, especially after she looked like she felt some weird vibe from her. Colby...not caring for this character so much. Not seeing anything between Zac & the FBI gal. Hope they don't pair them as a love interest.

Can't wait for Wed.

candy world

Re: 6/5 show just some thoughts!

Postby candy world » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Todays show was relatively good. David just handing Colby 30,000 was just weird. What agency does he have. Pete and Celia are so boring. Put him with Colby. JR and Colby have are so different now. Colby was never this much of an Airhead and a brat. She was kind and worked. JR was sneaky, sleazy, munapitltive and selfish. Now he looks , acts and dresses like Mr. Cleaver.

iluvtad

Re: 6/5 show just some thoughts!

Postby iluvtad » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote candy world: Todays show was relatively good. David just handing Colby 30,000 was just weird. What agency does he have. Pete and Celia are so boring. Put him with Colby. JR and Colby have are so different now. Colby was never this much of an Airhead and a brat. She was kind and worked. JR was sneaky, sleazy, munapitltive and selfish. Now he looks , acts and dresses like Mr. Cleaver.

NuColby is nothing like the old Colby, I am pretty sure I am not going to like this new incarnation of her. Old Colby delivered Krystal's baby, and showed some kindness, this new version with her Chandler entitlement, and dislike of Brooke, and willingness to take money from David without fearing the strings and consequences attached is ridiculous,and that business with pretending she was with Pete was as stupid as Celia is for believing the worst without allowing any explanation from Pete before returning gifts from him.
I think Celia is an immature, 18 year old child, whoever is writing for her is doing a lousy job.

Return to “All My Children”