Cara Castillo

chcltbearygood

Cara Castillo

Postby chcltbearygood » Thu May 30, 2013 10:47 pm

On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

elijahsgotit

Re: Cara Castillo

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 am

Quote chcltbearygood: On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

She was first married to Jake but left him when she got cancer, then arrived in PV years later, became close to and eventually married Tad. They split when Dixie showed up alive

candy world

Postby candy world » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 am

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote chcltbearygood: On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

She was first married to Jake but left him when she got cancer, then arrived in PV years later, became close to and eventually married Tad. They split when Dixie showed up alive
. Tad married Cara to prevent her from being deported. They were never romanticly involed.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Quote candy world:
Quote elijahsgotit:

. Tad married Cara to prevent her from being deported. They were never romanticly involed.

Not entirely true. While Tad did marry Cara to protect her, it was made quite clear that the two were developing strong feelings toward each other

Return to “All My Children”