What's Opal's problem??

elijahsgotit

What's Opal's problem??

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 am

What's up with Opal?? First she was practically pushing Pete and Celia together and now she's going to great lengths to sabotage their relationship so what gives??

maps74

Re: What's Opal's problem??

Postby maps74 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 am

Opal pushed Pete towards Celia to keep him in Pine Valley and close to her since she is lonely without much family or her BFF in town. Now, she's jealous because Pete wants to spend all his time with Celia and none with her.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 am

Quote maps74: Opal pushed Pete towards Celia to keep him in Pine Valley and close to her since she is lonely without much family or her BFF in town. Now, she's jealous because Pete wants to spend all his time with Celia and none with her.

Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was confused and thought I had missed something lol

Dontaskwatmynameisstupid

Postby Dontaskwatmynameisstupid » Tue May 28, 2013 12:28 am

I agree Celia in Opals eyes Celia served her purpose she just wanted to keep her son home with her being basically alone with everyone off doing new things she wanted him close by and she had no problem with Celia she may be somewhat jealous but I think when she heard about the guardian and how overprotective she just wanted to keep her son safe

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 am

It's kind of illogical actually. She wanted Pete to fall for Celia so he'd stay yet she failed to grasp the fact that he'd obviously be spending most of his time with her?? Can't have it both ways lol

maps74

Postby maps74 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 am

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: ... she may be somewhat jealous but I think when she heard about the guardian and how overprotective she just wanted to keep her son safe

Yes, you are right and Opal was usually a pretty good MIL in the past. So, she is probably mostly just worried about her baby boy getting mixed up with the guardian.

candy world

Postby candy world » Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

She is lonely. All of her family is gone. Tad, Jamie , Kathy, Jenny, etc.... Pete is her only family on the show someone needs to feel up that big house.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

That may be true but that's just life - kids grow up.

Return to “All My Children”