Question re Caleb Cortland

MikeLikesSoaps

Question re Caleb Cortland

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?

candy world

Re: Question re Caleb Cortland

Postby candy world » Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?
We don't know.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed May 22, 2013 10:28 am

Quote candy world:
Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?
We don't know.

Guess we never will know. Chalk it up to the era of bad writers who ignored the show's history.

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Thu May 23, 2013 10:07 am

Hmmmmm....I have vague memories. They did explain it but I cannot recall the story. I remember Palmer pretty much writing him out of the family...

Return to “All My Children”