Bigger didn't mean better

soapfanaddict

Bigger didn't mean better

Postby soapfanaddict » Fri May 03, 2013 12:31 am

I did a head count on the AMC homepage on Hulu, and counted 20. Just before the ABC version of the show went off, there were roughly 26 adults and 6 children. The plotlines were everywhere because there were so many people.

This new version reminds me of how soaps used to be--simple and more realistic. The situations were more believable: no babynapping every other week, no dna switching, no marrying and divorcing every wealthy man in town, etc.

days4ever2

Re: Bigger didn't mean better

Postby days4ever2 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:22 am

I agree that the streamlined cast of characters is much better. I do hope that Bianca stays in town and they give her a love interest again. I wish that Kendall would come back too with Zach. I am ok with Erica and Jack just coming on for special occasions.

Stinker

Postby Stinker » Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm

I hope they bring back more of the old characters. I liked there being more story lines. Miss Tad, Kendall, Erica, Jack, and Tad's brother (the doctor). I watched the show from the very beginning, so to keep my interest need more of the older characters.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote Stinker: I hope they bring back more of the old characters. I liked there being more story lines. Miss Tad, Kendall, Erica, Jack, and Tad's brother (the doctor). I watched the show from the very beginning, so to keep my interest need more of the older characters.

I agree but I'd like Jake to come back without Amanda lol

Return to “All My Children”