Who is Celia's father?

Axl Rose

Re: Who is Celia's father?

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Or what if there is no guardian and Evelyn just made the whole thing up about Celia's guardian as a way to keep Celia under her thumb, and that she did it for a reason and the reason being that what if Evelyn is really Celia's biological mother but that Celia doesn't know it but that Evelyn knows the truth and has kept quiet all these years

Or Evelyn could possibly be related to Celia somehow

But if Celia's guardian is in fact her biological father, then her father could be anybody from AMC's past or present

But at the same time I have always wondered if Celia is Dimitri Marick's daughter with Alex Devane, because if you remember Alex Anna Devane's twin sister she left Pine Valley with Dimitri and what if in that time frame, Alex and Dimitri had a daughter, that daughter being Celia

Or what if Celia's mother is Gillian Andrassy because if you look at Gillian the actress who played her, and then you look at the actress who plays Celia now, the resemblance is uncanny, almost like they could be mother and daughter

Violette

Postby Violette » Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Does anyone think there is a reason for the guardian requesting she stop volunteering? Just seemed it might be a clue of some sort.

lbugcoco

Postby lbugcoco » Wed May 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Quote Axl Rose: I think Celia's father is Dimitri Marick

That would be awesome. Love to see him back too!

days4ever2

Postby days4ever2 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote VioletteD: Does anyone think there is a reason for the guardian requesting she stop volunteering? Just seemed it might be a clue of some sort.

That's why it might be Dimitri.

Busiacarol

Postby Busiacarol » Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Celia's father must be David. When he was bringing people back from the dead, he probably saved her for himself, as you said. Evelyn must be someone he hired to take care of her. How can he enjoy being her father when he has no contact with her? Of course, what David does isn't always rational.

Judalon

Postby Judalon » Wed May 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes, I've been posting her as Kitty forgot she became Kelly but she did marry Link & moved away so I think they have to eventually reveal that she is really Kelly. As for the father of a 18 year old.... Could be Anna & David's daughter back from the dead. He's the only major control freak.

Cathyamcfan

Postby Cathyamcfan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 am

I remember it all. I remember Brooke arriving on the back of Benny sago's motorcycle....I remember kitty/Kelly Lincoln and nick (r.i.p.). Phoebe was one of high faulting bitches :)

Return to “All My Children”