Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Axl Rose

Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I read a while back on another site, that it's Jr in the bed, and when he wakes up of course he's gonna be a different actor as JY went back to the bold and the beautiful. Now I don't know for sure but I am 99.9% positive it's Tad who's dead.

Even if JR is in that bed, he is looking at jail time either way when he wakes up from that coma

Busiacarol

Postby Busiacarol » Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 pm

The hand looks like a man's hand. Some people have written here that Tad is dead, but I think he is the one in the hospital bed because of the way Dixie is focusing on him and the way she acted in the hospital. But JR is a possibility. I am puzzled about which person's grave David went to When the shot rang out in the final episode, it wasn't clear who got shot, and there were several possibilities for which person the shooter might be. Now we know the shooter was David and that he killed someone by accident (or at least that's what Angie believes).

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 am

Quote Busiacarol: The hand looks like a man's hand. Some people have written here that Tad is dead, but I think he is the one in the hospital bed because of the way Dixie is focusing on him and the way she acted in the hospital. But JR is a possibility. I am puzzled about which person's grave David went to When the shot rang out in the final episode, it wasn't clear who got shot, and there were several possibilities for which person the shooter might be. Now we know the shooter was David and that he killed someone by accident (or at least that's what Angie believes).

Well considering their premise for the show's return included JR waking up from a coma, I highly doubt it's Tad. I think he's presumed dead.

Busiacarol

Postby Busiacarol » Fri May 03, 2013 8:52 am

Today we saw that it is indeed JR, but I didn't see handcuffs on him. The handcuffs are on Cassandra, being held by that creepy guy. I don't know how David could have so much time alone with JR. Usually visiting is limited in the ICU, and the medical staff are much more in attendance. There is no way David should have the opportunity to pull the plug on JR or strangle him with his bare hands. Since Bianca was visiting Marissa's grave, and from David's remarks to JR, it seems that when they were struggling with the gun, it went off and killed Miranda. Then David tried to kill JR, but the shot wasn't fatal. So I don't know how Angie could get David out of Jail by claiming what he did was an accident. Marissa, yes. But JR??

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 am

Either way JR should go to prison for what he did to Marissa and if there is any justice hopefully his character stays in prison for a very long time rotting behind bars but if anything what would hurt JR even more would be for him to come out of his coma and then be the town pariah in the sense that everyone will hate JR everyone including his own son AJ

But nothing can redeem JR especially after killing Marissa because he was planning on killing her but David got to JR and they were struggling for the gun and it went off accidentally killing Marissa in the process, so JR should pay just as much as David paid

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 am

Quote Axl Rose: Either way JR should go to prison for what he did to Marissa and if there is any justice hopefully his character stays in prison for a very long time rotting behind bars but if anything what would hurt JR even more would be for him to come out of his coma and then be the town pariah in the sense that everyone will hate JR everyone including his own son AJ

But nothing can redeem JR especially after killing Marissa because he was planning on killing her but David got to JR and they were struggling for the gun and it went off accidentally killing Marissa in the process, so JR should pay just as much as David paid

He is Adam's son I am sure if JR comes back he will plead diminished copacity or something like that and get community service.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Axl Rose: Either way JR should go to prison for what he did to Marissa and if there is any justice hopefully his character stays in prison for a very long time rotting behind bars but if anything what would hurt JR even more would be for him to come out of his coma and then be the town pariah in the sense that everyone will hate JR everyone including his own son AJ

He is Adam's son I am sure if JR comes back he will plead diminished copacity or something like that and get community service.

Diminished capacity notwithstanding he still killed someone, he killed Marissa all be it by accident he still killed her and not only that but JR had the intent to kill her too especially when he was at the mansion that night 5 years ago, and funny thing about it too was that Marissa was the adopted mother of his son AJ, Marissa being Krystal and David's daughter Babe's twin sister who JR just killed and if there is any justice for that JR should go to prison or at the very least be held accountable for his actions

Stinker

Postby Stinker » Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

JR is in the hospital bed. After he shot Marissa, David shot him. Thats why he went to jail for 5 years.

Stinker

Postby Stinker » Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

JR is in the hospital bed. After he shot Marissa, David shot him. Thats why he went to jail for 5 years.

Return to “All My Children”