Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Axl Rose

Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 pm

As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

NewGHfan101

Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Postby NewGHfan101 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 pm

It's definitely JR.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote NewGHfan101: It's definitely JR.

If JR is in that hospital bed, I wonder just how he got there or how he landed himself in a coma because the last we saw of JR, remember he was at that party at the Chandler Mansion and he was pointing his gun at the whole lot of them, so I wonder if JR was either shot or beat up to the point where someone put him in a coma

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm

My first thought was Erica, but I guess it would have to be someone who is on the show. Yeah, probably JR. I want to know who is in the ground? Anybody know?

NewGHfan101

Postby NewGHfan101 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote oltlforever31: My first thought was Erica, but I guess it would have to be someone who is on the show. Yeah, probably JR. I want to know who is in the ground? Anybody know?

I think it's Marissa.

wanden39

Postby wanden39 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 pm

OK my theory that its JR seeing that he is the only actor that is on the cast list that hasn't been seen yet and Binks gets good new for her mom tomorrow

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

It could be JR or Marissa

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote Axl Rose: As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

Judging from what the spoilers on this site say, I am going to have to agree it is most definitely JR handcuffed to that hospital bed!!!

Alohanails

Postby Alohanails » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 pm

I am with the majority here...gotta be JR in that hospital bed.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote raylit:
Quote Axl Rose: As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

Judging from what the spoilers on this site say, I am going to have to agree it is most definitely JR handcuffed to that hospital bed!!!

If JR is the one who is handcuffed to that hospital bed in a coma, I don't see the need to handcuff JR especially if he is not a threat to anyone, he is not a danger to anyone he is in a coma for crying out loud and has been for 5 years, so I wonder if JR since he is in that coma it is the only thing that is preventing him from a prison sentence because I am sure he must have been on his way to prison

Return to “All My Children”