Miss Chef?

alissain

Miss Chef?

Postby alissain » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 am

Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

rainhue

Re: Miss Chef?

Postby rainhue » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Quote alissain: Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

I'm here too and I can't wait either!!

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Quote rainhue:
Quote alissain: Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

Fabulous! If Colby comes back I hope they have her either in college or having a job instead of hanging out at the mansion in full makeup! Yep, this is exciting though!

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote alissain:
Quote rainhue:

Fabulous! If Colby comes back I hope they have her either in college or having a job instead of hanging out at the mansion in full makeup! Yep, this is exciting though!

Lol! I'm sure there will be lots of changes. So far the ones that have announced that they signed on are Vincent Irrizarry, Debbi Morgan and Lindsey Hartley. I think I heard it is possible that they will begin production next month. We'll see, though.

MissChef

Postby MissChef » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey guys!

Yes! The boards will be filled with our comments soon. They have NOT set a date but Agnes Nixon herself gave an interview about the return of BOTH soaps, AND Walt Wiley, the guy who played Jackson posted on Twitter that he had just left a meeting with Vincent Irazarry (Hayward) and the rest of the cast. At first, I thought it was spam. But no...it's no joke/scam. The soaps are back, but will NOT be seen on ABC. I'll post the info as I get it!

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote MissChef: Hey guys!

Yes! The boards will be filled with our comments soon. They have NOT set a date but Agnes Nixon herself gave an interview about the return of BOTH soaps, AND Walt Wiley, the guy who played Jackson posted on Twitter that he had just left a meeting with Vincent Irazarry (Hayward) and the rest of the cast. At first, I thought it was spam. But no...it's no joke/scam. The soaps are back, but will NOT be seen on ABC. I'll post the info as I get it!

Thanks! I'll be watching for news every day!! I'm so excited!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Try to contain it to the one thread!

We've got ya covered. We've been in close talks with PP and they're sending us the news before the fans hear so we'll update this piece consistently as we've been doing. :)

http://soaps.sheknows.com/latestnews/id/30191/

Remember, we still do the AMC digests once per week as well and we'll be posting summaries once the show returns.

Return to “All My Children”