WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

allie_collegegirl21

WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:38 pm

i personally want amanda to die >) . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

i also want j.r. to almost kill erin in a car accident when he finds out about josh/babe. he gets drunk and she rescues him by chasing him into the parking lot. he starts the car so she jumps in to talk him down and they crash. she is almost dies and josh is the one to save her. j.r. accepts babe with josh b/c he knows he has to work on himself!!!

wishingIwasSam

Re: WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Postby wishingIwasSam » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 pm

OMG NO! I LOVE Amanda! I think now that she has become a better person she is fun to watch and I love the way she is with Jonathan. I never liked him with Lily-too wierd!

I would love to see them kill off David, just because he gets into everyone's business, but he's leaving the show anyway, so that's ok.

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:54 pm

I would have to say David because he always has his nose were it doest belong and nobody can stand him anywayss

pcoy

Postby pcoy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 pm

:) I think they all do a great job that's why so many people want them gone. They wouldn't be doing their job if you didn't want them gone. I love them all.
Quote allie_collegegirl21: i personally want amanda to die >) . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

i also want j.r. to almost kill erin in a car accident when he finds out about josh/babe. he gets drunk and she rescues him by chasing him into the parking lot. he starts the car so she jumps in to talk him down and they crash. she is almost dies and josh is the one to save her. j.r. accepts babe with josh b/c he knows he has to work on himself!!!

All My Children Fan

Postby All My Children Fan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm

Quote allie_collegegirl21: i personally want amanda to die >) . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

I agree Jonathon to he has no big part In the shw & Litty don't what him any more I say he can be killed off

Mo@dJoy

Postby Mo@dJoy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 pm

I don't want anyone to die...but I wouldn't be sad if we saw a lot less of the teenage AMC crew.

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:56 pm

read my past topic!

chellie

Postby chellie » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:05 am

Quote cbrady: I would have to say David because he always has his nose were it doest belong and nobody can stand him anywayss

I wouldn't say KILLED off, but for goodness sakes this guy has done so many underhanded things and doesn't have to pay for it! He get's his medical license taken away, saves (Ithink either Palmer's or Adam's) life and tada he gets it back. Take it away and put him in prison! Especially if he has tampered with Emma/Kate's DNA and possible Krystal's tests. Nobody gets away with that kind of stuff, like he has for years.

Wayne

Postby Wayne » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:42 am

I agree with you, and since he is leaving the show very soon, what a good way to see hime off..with a bad ending for him for all the rotten things he has done..good riddence

Wayne

Postby Wayne » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:44 am

Quote ModJoy: I don't want anyone to die...but I wouldn't be sad if we saw a lot less of the teenage AMC crew.

Return to “All My Children”