It has been a long time....

AbCDefGH

It has been a long time....

Postby AbCDefGH » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:40 pm

:~ I have watched AMC, OLTL, & GH for at least 20 years, but I am confused... :~ ..Judith Light, played Dr. Larry's wife.(and Bennie made her pimp)....was that OLTL, I think so, 'cuz Dr Larry was Vickki brother??.... ?) .....I quit watching about full time about six yrs ago, but catch recaps at night, & online.. :-) ....OLTL & GH not so much.....but Always :D AMC... :D .....Bianica & my 18 year old were born two weeks apart... :o ......See, I remember when Brooke was the spoiled teenager....and now we are working on that generations grandchildren... 8) ...soap time.....you go from baby.....to 4-5 yrs old.....then a teen.......24 seems to be the freeze age.......and then you get old........I guess that is what keeps us hooked..........hoping to hear from some of the other fans who were there when Erica & Jeff first got married.....best as I can 'member....she was pretty into her modeling then....& what was his name....Nick?......better stop rambling.....20 years is a long time.........I bet even Jenny can't come back from the dead now....or can she.. ?) ...& maybe that is how Emma/Kate & Tad match.....hmmmmm... ;) ....always wanted to be a soap writer........makes my life seem full & content......and I know who I am married to.......he is alive, and both my children are mine...........just ONE more thing... :) ....I think there is way, way more to Annie, then we know yet......I think her baby died....probably 'cuz Terry hurt her, and Madden "replaced" it w/ Kate/Emma... ?) ......& she knows that he gave her a baby, I just think she never ask, or wanted to know from where.... ~) .....have a great week.......Pj

Chrissi

Re: It has been a long time....

Postby Chrissi » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:33 pm

Hey PJ!

You can always do what I do... refresh your memories by going to www.wikipedia.org and typing in the search 'All My Children'. You can read the story so far, there! :)

Enjoy!!

babygurl2

Re: It has been a long time....

Postby babygurl2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:30 pm

Quote Chrissi: Hey PJ!

You can always do what I do... refresh your memories by going to www.wikipedia.org and typing in the search 'All My Children'. You can read the story so far, there! :)

Enjoy!!

can u look up olto & gh that way too?

Return to “All My Children”