amc online?

o123

amc online?

Postby o123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

what's the latest on amc being online?

bleu

Re: amc online?

Postby bleu » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

o123

Postby o123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Quote bleu: MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

so amc isn't going online? i thought there was somethin happening behind the scenes!

Jo Ann Zinaman

Postby Jo Ann Zinaman » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote bleu: MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

Hey Bleu. I think that is Funny (Interesting) that You Wanted Hulu to Pick Up All My Children and NOW in 2013 Hulu WILL Be Showing All My Children. Hulu Will Be Showing One Life To Live Also. Jody

Return to “All My Children”