As I have mentioned in my last few articles, I have been re-watching AMC episodes on SoapNet. For those of you not watching or recording the are re-showing the storyline for the “Satin Slayer Murders”. I liked that story the first time around and have noticed a few things now that I am watching it again.
1. I was premature saying we do not hear anyone mention Greenlee. Last episode Jackson does tell Ryan he spoke to Greenlee.
2. Why did everyone take David’s word that KWAK’s baby was Tad’s child? No one ever did any paternity tests (first time in PV history that happening). Yes, KWAK slept with Tad one time, but she has been married to Adam for awhile and I am guessing they have had sex regularly.
3. Annie’s conversation with Jonathan that Ryan might not ever feel the same way about her as she does for him. That Ryan being so noble would stick it out. She sort of predicted the future there.
4. Very sweet the way Jonathan reached out to Janet.
5. Janet always told Amanda to stay away from men whose name begins with “J”. I started thinking about all the men she was involved with and there are a lot of “J” men – Josh, JR, Jonathan, and Jake.
6. I personally liked KWAK with Adam of all his wives. KWAK had spunk to stand up to Adam. She was tough with Colby but she finally got to her. She could handle JR. She also could forgive Adam when he did something devious, as she was not an angel herself. None of his other wives could do that, especially Brooke who was so morally centered.
7. I though it was ironic that when Erica was trying to get Tad to search for Josh, she tells him she wished she could bring Dixie back to him. That is what happened exactly at the end when she found Dixie at the Psych Hospital and did return her to Tad.