colby chandler

kentishad

Re: colby chandler

Postby kentishad » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:41 pm

Lucky slept with Liz's sister but she has not slept with anybody's sibling. Jason slept with Carly, but not with any of AJ's exes. Emily has had sex with Nicholas but not his only brother Lucky. Georgie has not slept with Her sisters exes either. Get your story straight!!!

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:08 am

ATTENTION KENTISHAD >( >( >( :

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:21 pm

1st off i was making an OVERVIEW.

secondly a.j. and jason BOTH dated robin before and after stone died, also remember keisha? and if jason didn't screw a.j.'s exes then who the hell was COURTNEY?? >( >(

georgie and diego were close and now there going to put him with maxie so....

besides lucky was with sarah WHO SLEPT WITH NIK ALSO liz and nik got awfully close while lucky was "dead!"

besides liz screwed xander who screwed emily who screwed sonny who screwed carly who screwed jax who screwed "laura" who screwed lucky who screwed sarah who screwed nikolas who screwed catherine who screwed his uncle stephan who screwed laura who screwed luke who screwed skye who screwed ned who screwed alexis who screwed ric who screwed sam who screwed jason who screwed liz......

i think they will do the same with the COLBY/SYDNEY set.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THEY GOT AROUND!!!!! >( >( >(

All My Children Fan

Postby All My Children Fan » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:58 pm

I agree with you brucefan I think Colby needs to go She keeps Hiding out for what I don't know She don't have that any lines any way. She going to keep Amdan up set & keep looking for her she need to get a life. :)

jnrsparrow

Postby jnrsparrow » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:27 pm

:0 I echo those who want to SMACK Colby. I am SOOOO SICK of this stupid character, and her extremely annoying voice. I have to fast forward the show every time she is on (I record the show because of this really annoying character.) When it was thought that she bit it when the ship wreck happened I was celebrating. This actress, I am sorry to say really does need more acting training-even if the material she is given to work with is also very lame. I do like the idea of a brat camp story line. And it is true that Liza wouldn't have raised this loud-mouth spoiled brat. whew! I had to get that off of my chest! :)

chellie

Postby chellie » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 am

why wan't marion at the Sweet 16 party????? She was home babysitting little A, instead of attending her granddaughter Sweet 16?

Real

Postby Real » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:04 pm

This "Colby" is not the way 16 year old's are! I have a 16 year old and believe me, they have more smarts in their little finger than this "Colby" has in her whole brain! Can we make her a little more believable.

Real

Postby Real » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:11 pm

You're right, they don't act anything like that. I have a 16 year old! At least they should get a better actor. My 16 year old is in drama in HS and she can act circles around the "Colby". She could make her a lot more believable.

AMCVetran

Postby AMCVetran » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:35 pm

Colby acts more like a 9-13 year old. My daughter will be 16 in January... big difference between 13 and 16.

scwcsc2002

Postby scwcsc2002 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:18 pm

i find it a bit unrealistic that colby having just had sexual relations find out that she is pregnant already it had only been maybe a week or 2 at the most. Lets get a reality check for colby and amc

Return to “All My Children”