colby chandler

nanasway

Re: colby chandler

Postby nanasway » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:06 pm

My spoiled stepdaugher would act like Colby if her dad would give her half a chance, and does at times. all teens with only a dad around want all the attention from their dad and will do anything to get if from the stepmother. i think that the present Colby is a true to form actress. Spoiled rotten and drama QUeen.
13-19.

TCLPN

Postby TCLPN » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:06 pm

I THINK THE CHILD ACTRESS WHO FIRST PLAYED COLBY WAS A BETTER ACTRESS THEN THE OLDER ONE PLAYING HER NOW! AMC NEEDS TO GET A NEW CASTING DIRECTOR, THEY HAVE SO MUCH WRONG!

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:22 am

Quote nanasway: My spoiled stepdaugher would act like Colby if her dad would give her half a chance, and does at times. all teens with only a dad around want all the attention from their dad and will do anything to get if from the stepmother. i think that the present Colby is a true to form actress. Spoiled rotten and drama QUeen.
13-19.

wow! i hope you give your SD a chance. i watched a wifeswap about a person who degraded her SD and at the ene her hubby left!

happi

Postby happi » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Quote TCLPN: I THINK THE CHILD ACTRESS WHO FIRST PLAYED COLBY WAS A BETTER ACTRESS THEN THE OLDER ONE PLAYING HER NOW! AMC NEEDS TO GET A NEW CASTING DIRECTOR, THEY HAVE SO MUCH WRONG!

how true you are ! this older colby STINKS plan and simple.. >(

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:44 am

In defense of Colby, think what you will, but regardless of whomever plays the role it takes some sort of talent to make the viewers love or hate you! The actors & actresses are only as good as their scripts allow them to be. Here's a thought to the writer's though, allow some room for them to improvise some of their lines, I think giving the cast more leeway with thier roles would prove to be interesting!!!

babygurl2

Postby babygurl2 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:46 pm

Quote Mickeymouse46: She needs grow up and realize the world does not revolve around her. Can't watch her for long. Liza needs to come control her daughter.

Colby
is a witch/Liza is a witch too.

Return to “All My Children”