Watch All My Children's ABC Finale

lwilson_Soaps.com

Watch All My Children's ABC Finale

Postby lwilson_Soaps.com » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

In case you missed or want to rewatch the finale of "All My Children" before it goes online, go to Soap Opera Fan Blog for the whole episode.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/category/all-my-children/

wasabi

Re: Watch All My Children's ABC Finale

Postby wasabi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 pm

It would be an asset to Brad Pitt to cast jacob Young as his brother in any TV show or movie

Masonbrke

Postby Masonbrke » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

This is one of my favorite shows, I like the concept of the show very interesting.
<a href="www.chesstelecom.com/business-broadband">Broadband and phone</a>

ZenCloud

Postby ZenCloud » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Katie Couric's boring talk show was canceled today. In many of the message boards I've read, readers are calling for the return of All My Children & One Life to Live. So there is another campaign to bring back both soaps.

I am praying there is another God because She heard my prayer for the cancellation of Katie's (YAWN) talk show. My fingers are crossed and these soaps are in my prayers . . . again!

raylit

Postby raylit » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:54 am

Katie's show was 1 60 minute time slot. One of these shows could be brought back there not both and ABC is showing no intent to cancel The Chew so they would have to cancel GH to bring back both OLTL and AMC. Legitimately OLTL was the strongest of the 3 soaps to begin with and GH should have been canned!!

Return to “All My Children”