PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK

lyssaxo

PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK

Postby lyssaxo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 pm

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/oprah-save-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/

I WAS GOOGLING HOW TO HELP SAVE OUR SHOWS AND CAME ACROSS THIS. I DID IT! SOS... SAVE OUR SOAPS!!

rosiey

Re: PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK

Postby rosiey » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:04 pm

i was watching extra when they annoucented it all my children is oprahs favorite soap maybe on her own network that would be wonderful

bspec

Postby bspec » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Quote lyssaxo: www.thepetitionsite.com/1/oprah-save-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/

I WAS GOOGLING HOW TO HELP SAVE OUR SHOWS AND CAME ACROSS THIS. I DID IT! SOS... SAVE OUR SOAPS!!

I will be doing it as soon as I leave this site!

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

I signed it. Please everyone, sign it too.

gbiondo

Postby gbiondo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 pm

I read that they already approached Oprah and other networks and ALL of them EVEN Oprah said NO!!!!!!!

Frons said none of this will make a difference and that they did their homework on this.

Remember Guiding light had over 65 THOUSAND signatures and that didnt save the show.

I would have thought Oprah would agree or try but she already said No...Unless another network picks up AMC -- which doenst look like that will happen.. then our precious baby is Gone!

I could not sleep last night!

bj39

Postby bj39 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:23 am

I have said before that Oprah was smart to leave the mainstream mass of talk shows at this time. She was the best and now everyone is trying to copy her. Timing is everything.

Now is the time for her to rescue AMC and on OWN bring it back to the quality soap we loved for so many years. As in the past, it should target all ages. She has the smarts, the network and the money to save a TV treasure.

Cherrie_Lipgloss

Postby Cherrie_Lipgloss » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 am

I had heard that Kelly Ripa and Mark Conuelos, are meeting up with some investors, to try to move AMC to a different network and try to save it.

Briggsbee

Postby Briggsbee » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am

Quote Cherrie_Lipgloss: I had heard that Kelly Ripa and Mark Conuelos, are meeting up with some investors, to try to move AMC to a different network and try to save it.

Kelly is really upset. I hope she can do something. Come on, Oprah! You have so much power and $$$$

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 am

God, I sure hope Oprah or some other chanle will pick up AMC & OLTL. Why doesn't soapnet continue to show them (NOT) the re-runs. I am so sadden about this. I like so many have been with these show since the begining. My heart and prayers go out to all the actors and actresses that will loose their jobs. This is a sad time for a lot of us.

lyssaxo

Postby lyssaxo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Quote olga vqz.: God, I sure hope Oprah or some other chanle will pick up AMC & OLTL. Why doesn't soapnet continue to show them (NOT) the re-runs. I am so sadden about this. I like so many have been with these show since the begining. My heart and prayers go out to all the actors and actresses that will loose their jobs. This is a sad time for a lot of us.

i thought soapnet was run by abc? cause general hospital plays after AMC. id assume they'd play the stupid talk shows in place of amc and oltl

Return to “All My Children”