Greenley?

lane

Greenley?

Postby lane » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:46 am

I haven't watched in a long time. Is anyone on here that can tell me what happened to Greenley?

loveamc

Re: Greenley?

Postby loveamc » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:34 pm

She left after ryan came back from the dead and she found out that kendal was pregnant with ryan's baby! ( kendal was suppost to be the serrigate s/p?? for ryan and greenley ) and she also left all of her stock of fusion to babe. the reason was one baby stealing witch diserves another! she knew kendal hated babe and now they are stuck together! but we all miss Grennley and we want her back!!!!!!

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:08 pm

I don't miss her. She wasn't meant to be with Ryan, she was meant to be with Leo.
By the way I thought she wanted Kendall to be a surrogate since she miscarried?

Mshoney

Postby Mshoney » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Quote kentishad: I don't miss her. She wasn't meant to be with Ryan, she was meant to be with Leo.
By the way I thought she wanted Kendall to be a surrogate since she miscarried?

That makes 2 of us. I never liked Greenlee with Ryan.
She did want Kendall to be the surrogate initially.

jnrsparrow

Postby jnrsparrow » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 pm

Just adding my two cents...I DO miss Greenlee, (I dont know her REAL name), but ever since she married BOB, it seems she has just disappeared? What is she really doing now? Will she ever come back? ~)

slowpuppy

Postby slowpuppy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:03 pm

ryan tolld her he didnt think he could ever be a father because of his anger. Dr. maden told greenley that she couldnt ever carry a pregnancy. Ryan fast his death i think two months later he come back things were never the same after that but i wish greenley never left.

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Quote loveamc: She left after ryan came back from the dead and she found out that kendal was pregnant with ryan's baby! ( kendal was suppost to be the serrigate s/p?? for ryan and greenley ) and she also left all of her stock of fusion to babe. the reason was one baby stealing witch diserves another! she knew kendal hated babe and now they are stuck together! but we all miss Grennley and we want her back!!!!!!

the reason was one baby stealing witch diserves another!- we all know kendall never wanted the kid for herself so thats not fair!!!

Return to “All My Children”