Bianca not gay???

Allen

Re: Bianca not gay???

Postby Allen » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:54 pm

Yes I am gay and I love Bianca and her character Please don't have her come straight?!

msbobbie50

Postby msbobbie50 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:19 am

I've read in the newspaper last week that Zarf is coming to pine valley and he is suppose to get a sex change to be with Bianca. :D A woman that is.

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:24 am

Quote Chrissi: I think it's a bad idea. I can already see my email being overloaded if this happens!!

True, she could be bisexual, she could choose, but if she is gay, I wish they'd let her be gay. :) My head hurts just thinking about the anger that the fans will feel if this is a storyline!!

i for one would not be upset if they made her straight!i would like her to be with a guy.jmo

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:25 am

Quote msbobbie50: I've read in the newspaper last week that Zarf is coming to pine valley and he is suppose to get a sex change to be with Bianca. :D A woman that is.

I think that people are forgetting that Zarf character is going through a transformation. Zarf is a man but he is switching over to become a woman. So technically Bianca will still be in a gay relationship.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:51 am

Although Zarf and Bianca appear to be "hitting it off", I just can't see the attraction there. JMO, Zarf is WEIRD plain and simple.

Return to “All My Children”