Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

pooh2010

Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Postby pooh2010 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 am

yeah it really sucks that zack is gone he really needs to come back big time kendall is really having a hard time with out zack around and when is it going to end that they get zacks killer for sure kendall has been talking to him the whole time its been going on way to long now. kendall really needs zack big time. the whole thing with greenlee knowing about madisons baby being ryans the dad a secert i sure hope that ryan finds out big time that shes been keeping it the whole time and not tell rayan hes the dad of madisons baby to.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

yeah jake and amanda should really have another baby big time that would be great. i really hope that kendall will realize that she is talking to zachs killer big time. this whole thing with zach really needs to come to a end its been going on way to long. i really want ryan to find out that greenlee knew the whole time that its ryans baby big time and that hes the farther to.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 pm

i really hope that jake and amanda have a baby that would be great to see big time. hope that it comes out soon that kendall been talking to zachs killer the who time. that it comes to an end soon. im sure it will be coming out about what happen to angies baby i think that jessie should of told angie the truth about what happen.

emerita_3

Postby emerita_3 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm

hiiiiii :))

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

this whole thing with zach better come out who really killed him to kendall is going on a plain with him to. and he killed and put in his bed to make it look like he did it tads wife brother. that whole thing has been going on way to long.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 pm

it really should come out that griffin killed zach and kendall better realize that big time she has been talking to him the whole time. its really getting old big time. it really would be nice to see zach come back.

ruthie1500

Postby ruthie1500 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm very disappointed to hear that "All My Children" is going to be taken off the air. I've been watching the soap for many many years, I look forward to the show every day.
This will be a terrible mistake. I won't be watching any other soaps.

Ruthie %(

kinder

Postby kinder » Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

%( what else could us fans do to keep the soaps that we love i do not want a realaty show or a cooking show ,talk show and nothing that disney could put on we want our soaps for 40 years we have been faithfull we deserve to have then stay on and we do not just watch them to escape reality we love the actors the lives they live the turmoils that they go threw their hair styles the stylish wardrome so i do not want to hear that the reality shows are better and cheaperto keep on who cares give us the soaps that we have been loyal to %( %( %(

kinder

Postby kinder » Fri May 06, 2011 10:38 pm

%( i cannot beleive that there is no one that as of yet did not pick up the soaps us fans need help we need some one to take a stand and help us out to keep the soaps

Return to “All My Children”