magic baby?

AbCDefGH

magic baby?

Postby AbCDefGH » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:01 pm

~) I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. ?) .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls :))

allie_collegegirl21

Re: magic baby?

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:18 pm

Quote pjones2005: ~) I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. ?) .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls :))

sean is the "magic baby" not colby. his mom had him so his marrow could save another kid of hers. P.S. i'd hide too if my dad was pissed, my mom didn't want me and the cops did. plus i think her past was bad. maybe a story of abuse by one of the "gaurds" her mom had on her or something. definately sexual though.

david's girl

Postby david's girl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
Quote pjones2005: ~) I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. ?) .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls :))

sean is the "magic baby" not colby. his mom had him so his marrow could save another kid of hers. P.S. i'd hide too if my dad was pissed, my mom didn't want me and the cops did. plus i think her past was bad. maybe a story of abuse by one of the "gaurds" her mom had on her or something. definately sexual though.

shes 15 she wouldnt hide rape well

wishingIwasSam

Postby wishingIwasSam » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:26 pm

you never can tell on soaps, she probably was or something of that nature.

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:40 pm

Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:11 pm

Quote cbrady: Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

i agree.

colby probally figures they won't care anyway...

you hide as much as you need to, age isn't a factor. from 7-13 my bbfl was assualted and because she had to hide it so well only her, him, and his next victim(me) knew about it. you do what you have to...
you hide what you have to...
and you pray it can be buried, at least longer than greg madden.

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:03 pm

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
Quote cbrady: Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

i agree.

colby probally figures they won't care anyway...

you hide as much as you need to, age isn't a factor. from 7-13 my bbfl was assualted and because she had to hide it so well only her, him, and his next victim(me) knew about it. you do what you have to...
you hide what you have to...
and you pray it can be buried, at least longer than greg madden.

Sometimes that doesnt help either but the pain eventually went away when I ment my huseband 4 yrs ago and he helpped get through this and know we have to beautiful little boys I pray all the time the dont go through what i did.

All My Children Fan

Postby All My Children Fan » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:22 pm

I say Colby can't hide no more there going to find her In the wall you Just want & see :)

Return to “All My Children”