40th Anniversary Special SUCKED!!!

Re: 40th Anniversary Special SUCKED!!!

Postby tina626 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm

I agree! There should of been more past scenes with Nina, Brooke, Maria, Greg, Jenny and Dixie. The story telling kind of sucked. Adam trying to remember how many times he has been married. Who cares! Erica still trying to get it right with a man? Well, it is not going to be Ryan because when Greenlee returns there is is no competition. Bye Bye Erica! Better luck with Jack or someone new.

Postby pinevalley » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Now remember it cost a pretty penny to bring the vets back!! I'm sure they have to agreed on a dollar amount. It would have been nice to see Dimitri, I think the son Anton was killed(on the show)I also missed the original Derek Fry and Mimi. I would like to go where back. I would love to know whatever happen to these characters: Donna and Chuck, Billie Clyde, Bennie, Ray Gardner, Mark and Ellen, Keith Hamilton Cobb,(Noah) Bring back Carmen, Erika's buddy! Travis Montgormery, original Janet from another planet bring her back so she can beat David's butt! I can't think of anyone else!

Postby cococraze24 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:10 pm

I was not impressed and truly disappointed! but what ticked me off the most was that TPTB had Adam ( David Canary ) say that he was currently with the love of his life! which was Annie! I was beyond pissed and felt that it was a slap in the face to Julia Barr!(Brooke) I'm just glad that in the end they corrected that horrible statement when she returned for his exit. It made me feel much better when Annie heard Adam say that Brooke was the love of his life!

Return to “All My Children”