What is up with the camera man on your show

Re: What is up with the camera man on your show

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:39 pm

Check out the news room for the story.

mamakeet

Postby mamakeet » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:59 am

I've read on several web sites that AMC is using a hand camera. It has something to do with the close-ups, but I don't know why that would make a difference. No one seems to like it, and I think that if fan complaints have any influence, they will go back to the standard cameras. Let's hope so!

emileigh

Postby emileigh » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:55 am

Is there anyway to get the camera work back to the way it was? It looks amateurish and it makes me dizzy. I assume someone at the show has something vested in keeping the annoying zigzagging going on or it would have stopped by now. Please, please, please stop--I can't be the only one who feels seasick after watching the show.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm

According to thus far "RUMORS" AMC has gotten the message that most do not like the style of camera that was being used occasionally on the show. Apparently they are in discussions trying to determine if they will use it ever again for any further episodes.

ME THINKS MAYBE it also could be the "camera man" who might not be qualified to use such a camera because it was far more "shaky" than other programs that have used similar ones for their shows. DUNNO ?)

Return to “All My Children”