What will Thorsten Kaye be doing next?

kbsd123

What will Thorsten Kaye be doing next?

Postby kbsd123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Does anyone know what project Thorsten Kaye will be doing next? I hope he takes all that talent somewhere where we can all enjoy it!

porcha

Re: What will Thorsten Kaye be doing next?

Postby porcha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 am

there is NO show without him. AMC will suffer for sure & he is the backbone of the show! I only watch it to see him. he is the BEST actor I have ever watched. Wherever he goes................I am going there too! I Love this Guy!!! AMC you will go down.....hill....all the way without him! He IS AMC.......

kbsd123

Postby kbsd123 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm

I couldn't agree more Porcha!

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 am

stay home with his wife, continue to raise his kids.. get another job, most likely a good soap role

scarter

Postby scarter » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 pm

I could see him going back to OLTL. Whatever he does I will follow him also. To bad for AMC losing him. He can not be re-placed. Once he and Alicia are gone from AMC so will I be gone from AMC. I only watch it for them. I only hope AMC bring them back together before they leave and allow them to leave together with their boys.

kbsd123

Postby kbsd123 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 pm

I hope they are able to have a positive exit as well, happy and together with their boys. I will follow these talented actors to whatever SOAP they end up on. It is a huge loss for AMC

retired fan

Postby retired fan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Quote porcha: there is NO show without him. AMC will suffer for sure & he is the backbone of the show! I only watch it to see him. he is the BEST actor I have ever watched. Wherever he goes................I am going there too! I Love this Guy!!! AMC you will go down.....hill....all the way without him! He IS AMC.......

I do not agree. I will admit He is a great actor, but he is not the only good actor on the show. I have watched this show for 39+ years..........there were good actors before he arrived on the show and there will be good ones after he leaves. He is a fantastic actor and I wish him only the best. I really don't care for Kendall, but they did make good chemistry. When there was a POSITIVE s/l they were great.

smarsillo02

Postby smarsillo02 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Thorsten Kaye has his own website...just type in his name and go.....you may find your answers there...he is awesome and I wish him luck...maybe many of the actors/actresses will rethink their decisions to stay in NY now that Pratt is gone...I will miss him as Zach... ~)

luluspencer

Postby luluspencer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 pm

He needs to be on the big screen.enough with soaps, he just wrote a children book, all the money goes for children who have cancer. says a lot about the guy.

soapfan08

Postby soapfan08 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:55 pm

OLTL just killed off Jared, leaving John free to go back with Natalie, that will leave Marty without a guy in her life for a while, and Surprise! Patrick Thornhart is found to be alive and maybe living in Africa! Would make a good crossover with AMC since Erica was just in Africa, maybe thats where Aiden(since he is leaving) will go and find Patrick alive. So he, Marty and Cole will be reunited! Would love to see Thorsten back on OLTL with his real life wife!

Return to “All My Children”