Do U think Noah will come back?

ElizabethInKy

Do U think Noah will come back?

Postby ElizabethInKy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:46 pm

?) I wonder if Noah will come back.. She * Julia*never saw him killed... hmmmmm and he was oh so sexy! Watch he will come back and she will be preg. by Jamie

Re: Do U think Noah will come back?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:41 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that would be nice wouldn't it?! :)

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:25 pm

not the same actor would be playing him, so i don't want him back. the original is best. even if he's gay he's still sexy.

ElizabethInKy

Postby ElizabethInKy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:01 pm

OMG UR SAYING HES GAY!? Keith Cobb is gay noooooo wayyyyyy %( %( %( %( %( %( %( %( %( %( %(

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:36 pm

i know he plays a guy in a "gay relationship", but he could be acting. but those kissing scenes........ >) >) >)

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:44 pm

I really can not believe he is gay. Where did you hear that? I think he should come back. Julia is the best with him. Do not like her with Jamie at all. ~)

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:49 pm

he's on a show on logo called, get this "Noah's arc." lots of sex and kissing scenes.

allie_collegegirl21

keith hamilton cobb (Ex-NOAH)- on being a gay actor

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:54 pm

A few weeks ago, Keith Hamilton Cobb said that it was no big deal to play a gay character on Noah's Arc. In a new interview by Dana Caprina at Gay Chicago, he explains more about his decision to take on the role of Quincy.

KHB says that he always wanted "to play a full-on gay character in all his glory, in all his gayness, all his strengths, weaknesses, sexuality, every part of it." Until now, he says, the main problem has been the roles have not been multi-dimensional. "I am not going to play a character who is hugely effeminate just for the sensational value the same way that I would not play a gangbanger on thug without you giving me a reason."

An actor who refuses to cater to stereotypes. Gotta love him.

Profile: Keith Hamilton Cobb (Gay Chicago)

allie_collegegirl21

keith hamilton cobb (Ex-NOAH)- on being a gay actor

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:54 pm

A few weeks ago, Keith Hamilton Cobb said that it was no big deal to play a gay character on Noah's Arc. In a new interview by Dana Caprina at Gay Chicago, he explains more about his decision to take on the role of Quincy.

KHB says that he always wanted "to play a full-on gay character in all his glory, in all his gayness, all his strengths, weaknesses, sexuality, every part of it." Until now, he says, the main problem has been the roles have not been multi-dimensional. "I am not going to play a character who is hugely effeminate just for the sensational value the same way that I would not play a gangbanger on thug without you giving me a reason."

An actor who refuses to cater to stereotypes. Gotta love him.

Profile: Keith Hamilton Cobb (Gay Chicago)

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 pm

Thanks for the response. :]

Return to “All My Children”