Time Line

Time Line

Postby LVLV » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:21 pm

I have been an avid viewer of GL for over 35 years. I know that time lines in soap operas aren't realistic.......but come on! Based on the time line of Reva's battle with cancer and Josh's building a VA hospital in memory of his father......Lizzie should have delivered the baby long ago
and should be approaching it's first birthday!
GL has gotton so predictable and drawn out that I find it boring to watch. Since I've discovered the GL website, I can now just get daily updates without having to watch the show. Trust me, you can watch it once every 2 weeks and not miss anything. Speed things up if you want your viewers to watch the show on TV.

Re: Time Line

Postby Matt » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:01 pm

I think the show actually runs along at a pretty good pace. But soaps always have a really odd sense of time. They move by necessity and suspense; it's more about what could happen than what is happening, I think. That's one of the things that got me hooked on soaps. I remember, when I started watching Passions, it was the same hour on the show for like three weeks and then two days later it was a different season. It's bizarre but it's also kind of fun.

Re: Time Line

Postby myopinion » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:01 pm

I agree it is awful. I have had it with this show.

Return to “Guiding Light”