I love Reva and Josh...

Roxc69

I love Reva and Josh...

Postby Roxc69 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:50 pm

But goodness!!! I am so mad how this cancer story line is going. I don't blame Josh for falling for Cassie, but at the same time I am sooo mad. I have been a fan since 83 and there was nothing better than a Reva and Josh story, but this is killing me. I don't like the fact that Reva has kept this from him and even still after finding out about him and Cassie. Can this story end soooon!! :0

meme

Re: I love Reva and Josh...

Postby meme » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:44 am

I'm with you there i wish they would hurry up and end this storyline, i've always liked it when Josh an Reva was together.

Marti

Postby Marti » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 pm

Reva and Josh are the best! Right now I am so mad at the both of them and Billy to that I am seeing red. I had renewed hope after the "Dream " show last week. I just could hardly wait until until today's show when all would be revealed. Gee was I ever niave! Now I am just agravated. Things could not have gone worse. I give up! I have been on this roller coaster long enough that I am starting to feel sick. I quit watching the show once before when Reva was gone and she might as well be gone now. I love you folks so I'll keep reading. Bye-Bye GL

jcarey

Postby jcarey » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:24 pm

I agree, reva and Josh are, "were" my favorite! I hate the storyline they went with this time. Reva need's to be in remission get better, tell Josh the truth already and get back together. I don't like the fact Josh is after Cassie though, and I hate that Reva is telling Josh her and Billy are having an affair. IT ALL NEED'D TO END, it's dragging on way to long!!

Return to “Guiding Light”