Josh & Reva

Jade444

Re: Josh & Reva

Postby Jade444 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:13 pm

Reva has left the show so many times, she once drove off a cliff due to post-partum depression, and said that this time that she would never return to doing soaps, she's been cloned, I cant even remember how many times she has left the show. If she does leave, she'll be back, but I think that they will find some miracle cure....Is it a bone marrow transplant that she needs? Josh is probably her perfect match...

kauff

Postby kauff » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:13 am

I've watched GL for over 40 yrs. and stick with it entirely because of Kim/Reva. I didn't realize she was really sick but did fear she was leaving the show. She goes, I go. DON'T KILL REVA!!!

I agree that "new Cassie" ain't much and has no chemistry with Josh.

kauff

Postby kauff » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:14 am

SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT! I would have left the show if they killed Reva.

And now, work on getting her back with Josh--the most romantic couple ever in daytime.

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:35 am

Quote vicc: I must say that I find Josh and Cassie together to be extremely disgusting in several ways. When the two of them are on --I fast-forward.
I hope the writers won't continue to ruin things with something like Cassie being pregnant by Josh--more disgust.

you are not alone. even though i am home when it comes on i tape it so i dont have to see them.

revaforever89

Postby revaforever89 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:52 pm

can someone please tell me why this is still going on, we all hate cassie with josh, I felt like puking when I heard they had ses, the reason I heard was because I refuse to watch it!@

Return to “Guiding Light”